The activities of our organisation, the Lake Balaton Development Coordination Agency, pursue the development of the Lake Balaton region. We believe that mutual trust and cooperation with our partners are the keys for the success, which serve as a basis for long-lasting and constant business relationships. Our target group includes local municipalities, NGOs and enterprises, for whom we provide personalized services based on our knowledge and experiences:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING OUR ORGANISATION?
- We provide reliable and high-quality services;
- We believe that the effectiveness of our organisation is determined by the success of our partners;
- As the operational body of LBDC, we have been implementing regional development activities since 2000;
- We dispose widespread knowledge and expertise about the Lake Balaton region;
- We are well informed about the current economic, social and environmental processes taking place in the region;
- We dispose extensive relationship with local municipalities, NGOs, cultural institutions, etc. in the region.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS OUR PARTNER?
- Professionally competent and open-minded colleagues, who are dedicated to satisfy our partners;
- Taking heavy administrative burden off the shoulders of our partners;
- Providing assistance for our partners from the very beginning of the project elaboration, through the contracting procedure, till the end of project implementation;
- Minimizing the risk of applications by submitting proposals most likely to be approved.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
PROJECTS AND TENDERS
- Information and consultancy
- Looking for call for proposals and elaboration of project proposals
- Project and financial management
- Monitoring and follow-up activities
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Elaboration of environmental protection plans and programmes, environmental supervision
- Preliminary environmental effect analysis
- Strategic environmental analysis
- Socio-economic studies fulfilling territorial development purposes.
PROGRAMMES AND EVENTS
- Organisation of various meetings, conferences and events.